Trevalco respects your privacy. We take the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee that your personal data is well protected. We also minimize the amount of personal data we store to what is strictly needed for our activities.
If you have any questions after reading through the information on this page do not hesitate to contact us.
We collect personal data through the contact forms on our website, through messages on social media platforms, job boards and email. You might contact us as a
- job applicant or freelance consultant, then we collect your name, business or private contact details and curriculum vitae
- client, then we collect your name and business contact details
- supplier, then we collect your name and business contact details
If you send us personal data, through any of the means mentioned above, then we will process and store your data in accordance to our privacy declaration.
Visiting our website
We do not collect any personal data from visitors to our website, unless they send us an email or use one of the contact forms in which case our privacy declaration applies (see previous section “personal data”).
However the server on which our website is hosted logs technical details which could be used to uniquely identify the device you are using as well as your location:
- your IP address
- your browser and its version
- your operating system and its version
- the webpage from which you were referred to our website
Logfiles containing this information are used for technical troubleshooting, to investigate malicious activity (e.g. hacking) and to provide summarized statistics. Logfiles are automatically deleted after 3 days, only summarized statistics are retained for a longer time.