Job position: trainee / junior consultant in the pharmaceutical industry
We are looking for a trainee who will work with one of our clients in the pharmaceutical industry after completing a training program.
Our consultants are active in one or more domains (depending on personal interest). We work with specialists as well as multi-potentials, so you can definitely develop in multiple domains during a career at Trevalco. No work experience is required for this job, as we provide an appropriate training program. These are some functional domains in which our consultants are active:
- Project engineering. This involves drafting technical specifications, planning and conducting tests, and delivering installations correctly in a GMP environment. Depending on your technical knowledge and interest, this can cover areas such as cleanrooms and HVAC installations, production equipment, packaging installations, etc.
- Process validation. This involves preparing, coordinating test batches, and then carrying out a complete evaluation and report that allows for the commercial use of a new or modified process. You will become an expert in one or more products and play an important role in optimizing processes and ensuring good quality of the end product.
- Production. This involves ensuring the quality of routine production. This can encompass various functions such as reviewing production documentation, investigating deviations in production, training operators, managing personnel, or performing technical interventions.
- Computer validation. This involves developing user requirements, planning and executing tests, and releasing new software, automated systems, or IT infrastructure.
- Lab validation. This involves testing and optimizing laboratory equipment and methods in a pharmaceutical (QC) laboratory.
- Quality assurance
What we do expect from a candidate:
Master's degree in science (e.g. bio-engineer, industrial engineer, chemistry, biomedical sciences)
Social, strong in communication
Can work accurately
Commercial, able to convince clients by communicating in a clear, enthusiastic way
Good knowledge of Dutch and English (speaking & writing)
Attractive salary package
Company car or mobility budget
Training and development
A fair, respectful employer
Work / life balance
Apply for job as trainee / junior consultant
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete this form. We review all applications for the job of trainee / junior consultant within two working days.