Job position: pharmaceutical consultant
You have a scientific degree and want to become a true multipotential in the pharmaceutical industry? Or you have relevant experience but want to broaden your horizon? Then this job posting is for you.
We are looking for colleagues who want to work in a big diversity of functions in the pharmaceutical industry such as quality assurance, validation, project management, interim management as well as remediation and efficiency improvement projects.
When you apply for this function we start from a blank page, and you tell us what you want to do. Sounds great, right?
This position is open for all levels of experience, including candidates that just graduated.
- fluent in English, at least conversational level in Dutch
- strong analytical skills, well organized, studious and precise
- you can work independently and capable of standing your ground when challenged
- commercial attitude, able to convince clients by communicating in a clear and enthusiastic way
- master degree in science or engineering, or equivalent through experience
Nice to have
- experience working in a GxP environment
- knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations