Job position: consultant QC analytical method validation
You are a hands-on expert familiar with a broad range of analytical methodologies? You have great attention to detail? Then a job as consultant specialized in analytical method validation is something for you.
As consultant you support and execute routine and project related analytical method validation activities with clients in the pharmaceutical industry. You support the development, improvement and/or transfer of analytical methods and assist in the writting of reports. You support the organization during internal and external audits.
For this position we are looking at all levels of experience, although experience with analytical method development such as HPLC is required.
Your responsibilities as analytical method validation consultant include:
- write analytical method validation protocols and reports
- review and approve lab results
- coördinate activities of lab technicians, and supervise lab experiments
- implement new and change existing lab methods in a controlled and documented manner
- lab methods transfer to new equipment, new laboratories, new sites in a controlled and documented manner
- manage quality records such as deviations, CAPA's and change controls
- fluent in English, at least conversational level in Dutch
- good knowledge of and experience with analytical method development, especially HPLC
- strong analytical skills, well organized, studious and precise
- you enjoy managing documentation: creating documents, reviewing and updating, getting approval on documents
- commercial attitude, able to convince clients by communicating in a clear and enthusiastic way
- master degree in science, or equivalent through experience
Nice to have
- experience working in a GMP or GLP environment
- experience with validation in a regulated environment (e.g. on lab equipment)
- knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations